This accredited GP clinic has the cheapest rent ($1100/month)! The council owns the bldg & it has housed the GP practice for yrs. The new owner might wish to negotiate w/ the council for a longer lease (the next extn was for 3 yrs) or a reduced rent for their first 6-12 months.
Reasons to buy:
- GP will remain & support a jnr Dr reach level 3 supervision
- MM5 = drs restricted by 19aa eligible to get a M'care prov no# via 3GA prog
- rural incentives
- scaling discounts on the 10-yr moratorium
- exposure to a wide range of presentations
- govt support to pay off a Drs HELP
- better earning potential in a less competitive environment
- better inroads into private billing
- gratifying work environment fuelled by the gratitude rural pts display towards their drs
The outgoing GP will commit to the incoming GP if they are in training 'til they reach a min supervision level of 3….after that, he intends to relocate internationally. For the new dr to have regular holidays, he is willing to fly back to Oz & undertake locums.
The clinic currently supports pts w/ skin cancers, together w/ the aging popln w/ their CDM's as more than 250 pt are aged 75+ yrs. There is a F/T nurse/PM combined who would be happy to remain w/ the new owner. In addition, there are 3x admin, being a P/T reception of 2 days/wk & 2x casual staff.
This MB clinic uses BP. The clinic is going 'on the cloud' with a new website, new computer and a new server with 24 hour support and back up!
BB is offered to kids < 16 ys & those w/ a healthcare, concession or DVA cards. W/ 4x CR's there is room to grow w/ a Tx rm & nurse rm set up currently. The clinic is wheelchair + emergency vehicle accessible; w/ 4x car parks off street + on-street parking. Just 1/2 a block from the chemist, there is a nearby hospital too should an incoming GP wish to work as a VMO .
Open Mon – Fri 8.30-5pm w/ an early finish on Wed, closed w/ends. No online bkgs so room to expand & grow. Online zoom meetings suggested in the first instance.